Steering a Large Local Nonprofit with Bertram L. Lawson II
Podcast published: November 17, 2023
We meet with Bertram L. Lawson II, the new President and CEO of the YMCA of Greater Brandywine. With a long and distinguished career with the YMCA (garnered in leadership positions at several YMCA locations), Bertram shares his insight and experience of steering a large local nonprofit at a difficult and challenging time.
YMCA of Greater Brandywine
- Bertram L. Lawson II on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/bertram-l-lawson-ii-4167a66
- YMCA of Greater Brandywine website: ymcagbw.org
- YMCA of Greater Brandywine LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ymca-of-greater-brandywine/
- YMCA of Greater Brandywine Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YMCAofGreaterBrandywine/
- YMCA of Greater Brandywine Holiday Angels program: ymcagbw.org/holiday-support
Chester County Foodbank
- Chester County Foodbank website: chestercountyfoodbank.org/double-your-impact-thanks-to-bentley-family/
- Start Local episode with Andi Youndt, CEO of the Chester County Foodbank
- Lincoln University website: lincoln.edu
- Sedona Taphouse: sedonataphouse.com/locations/west-chester-pa
The transcript for this episode will be posted as it becomes available.