Advocating for Communities: Law and Volunteerism with Robert Jefferson
Podcast published: September 8, 2023
We spend time with Robert Jefferson, a private practice attorney, about his role as the City Solicitor for the City of Coatesville, Pa – and his approach to serving the people of that community. We chat about the non-profit organizations that Rob supports through service on their boards. And we spent time chatting about changes to the legal sector. This was a fun, energetic conversation with an enthusiastic and articulate lawyer.
- Gawthrop Greenwood’s website: https://gawthrop.com
- Gawthrop Greenwood on Facebook: @GawthropLaw
- Gawthrop Greenwood on Twitter: @GawthropLaw
- Crime Victims’ Center of Chester County
- People’s Light Theater
- Gateway Horseworks
- Chester County Bar Association
The transcript for this episode will be posted as it becomes available.